Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello, world, and all who inhabit it

Or at least those parts of the world that are reading this blog. Because I know not a lot of people are. But whatever.

Who am I, you might be asking? Well, right now I'm a nineteen-year-old college student chugging away at a BFA in creative writing up there in that state that a lot of you seem to think is part of Canada. I'm a yaoi fangirl at heart, and my favorite one has to be the series FAKE by Sanami Matoh, as demonstrated by the theme of this blog.

But, and this may just be the late-night rambling in my head (it's 2:10am as I write this), the title can fit with my writing, too. I write about gay romance, light-hearted stories where the guys are gay and in love, but very few people tend to had a problem with that (or at least fewer people than they believe). Some people have called my writing idealistic. And as everyone knows, idealistic isn't "real" :) Hence, my writing takes place in a fake paradise.

Or maybe it really is too early in the morning for me to be thinking coherently. But I'll be posting some writing after this, so feel free to stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment