Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

In a little over a week

I’ll be starting submission for Artistic License.  I’ve made a promise with two of my friends that we’d all start querying come August, and it is getting closer and closer with each passing day (funny how that works, huh?).  I’m not sure how I feel about this.  Even though I’ve been posting my writing on the internet for ages, and I’ve been thinking about publishing for at least half as long, I’ve never actually buckled down and sent my novels in for that almost inevitable rejection that is bound to come.

And maybe I’ll cry, maybe I’ll be mad that they didn’t think I was good enough.  But at least I can say I tried.  Right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and the most they can do is say no! But when has that ever stopped us, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete