Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend plans

I thought about seeing The Last Airbender this weekend (if my mother will bring me to the movies; the closest theater to our town is forty minutes away).  But then I read up on it and realized I wouldn’t be able to stand two hours of “Soaka” instead of “Sokka”.  That’s just the kind of person I am.

In other news, I’m still chugging away at I Heard It On The Radio.  I’m at 14k right now, which is a little under where I’m supposed to be by the end of today, but I’ll be working on it more when I get home and don’t have internet to distract me.  Even though I’m behind, it’s actually going pretty well.  I’m allowing myself to jump around to different scenes instead of having to write it in order, so if I find myself stuck at one place, I’ll just move on to another.  Genius, amirite?

Anyway, I’ll be working on editing Artistic License and writing I Heard It On The Radio over the weekend, so I guess that’s what all be doing.  Not all that interesting, but what can you do when you live in a small town?

No comments:

Post a Comment