Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meanwhile… back at the ranch…

Sent out to a few more agents, but only heard back from (aka been rejected by) one of them, so I’m still waiting on two right now. I’ll probably send out to a few more in the next couple days whether or not I get my responses.

Mostly I haven’t posted here in a few days because I’m back in college :) Well I only got back here on Tuesday, but I’m here. I had my first two classes (Recent American Poetry and Elementary Spanish I) on Wednesday, and I feel like it’ll be a good year :)

In other news, I plan to do some EXTREME WRITING with my long weekend so I can get my newest project past the 10k mark and see if it’s really worth it to continue. It’s one of those “humorous” stories I’ve been wanting to write for so long. The Young Adult genre needs more laughs, especially as far as the LGBT section is concerned. As Joker would say “Why so serious?”

I suppose that’s all for now. So, in closing, any lit nerds reading this can have a good laugh:

1 comment:

  1. LOL at that pic! And good luck with the X-treme write! :D

    ReplyDelete