Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fortissimo drabble 13

Fortissimo drabble 13

I stood there outside the skating rink, leaning against the barrier. Noelle was beside me while Keith, Rin, Gus and Aria were on the rink. Rin was clearly not that good, but Keith didn’t seem to mind helping him stay on his feet. Rin kept saying something when Keith would catch him, but I was too far away most of the time to hear it.

“I find it funny that they didn’t become friends before this,” Noelle said. She was watching Rin and Keith as well, her arms folded over her chest. “We went skating a couple months ago and he wouldn’t let me near him if he lost his balance.”

Keith plucked Rin’s glasses right off his face and skated off, laughing like a madman. Rin swore loudly, causing some parents leading small children around to glare at him, and bolted after him. The combination of his bad vision and bad coordination caused him to crash into Aria, who screamed.

“Rin is groping her chest, isn’t he?” I asked.

“Not like he enjoys it.” Noelle skated around and joined them in the rink so she could help Rin and Aria up. Keith was already over there, though, taking Rin by the arm and saying something to Aria. Probably along the lines of ‘Chill the fuck out.’ Even with how far away I was, I could tell that Rin was blushing hard.

Eventually, Aria made her way over to me. “He groped me!” she said, sounding indignant.

I sighed and shook my head. “Not like he enjoyed it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment