Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fortissimo progress

I've come to a part in NaNo I dread: when I know I want to change something. But NaNoWriMo is about chugging through the novel no matter what. It doesn't matter that I want to completely change the ending; I can keep writing like I had and change the ending in December when I'm not restrained by that 65k I'm determined to get by the thirtieth.

That said, Fortissimo is turning into a clusterfuck (if you'll excuse the language; I'm assuming anyone who's following this blog already knows I swear like a drunken sailor). I have Christmas vacation for a month, in which time I will be editing both Fortissimo and Artistic License. AL will be sent into the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award when it starts up for 2011, so here's hoping it works out :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment