Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Writing updates

Artistic License and Fortissimo are both out to beta readers. Fortissimo will of course take a while to edit since it's fresh out of NaNoWriMo and so raw it puts raw meat to shame, but Artistic License will hopefully be ready for ABNA. In the meantime, I'm writing a new novel that I aim to have finished by the end of January. It's called Nowhere Fast. I have it up on two websites: FictionPress, as usual, and a new site called Figment. I will be posting the entire first draft on these two websites and leave it up there while I edit, but if I'm satisfied enough to send it out to literary agents, it'll be coming down when I send out the queries. So if you're curious about my writing beyond my drabbles, feel free to check it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting your novels out to beta readers! :) Just out of curiosity, where did you find your betas?

    Good luck with the new novel :)

    ReplyDelete