Welcome To Fake Paradise!

This is the personal writing blog for Joana Hill, creative writing major extraordinaire! Here you'll find the random ramblings and occasional writings of a girl obsessed with gay romance and the yaoi manga FAKE. You've been warned.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo starts in less than a month!

...and I'm already distracted. Some of you might remember several months back me mentioning the anime Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Well, it just started its second season.


The good news is, I'll have a reward every Friday for writing. The bad news is, my ovaries might just explode the first time Yukina shows up for more than a few seconds /hopeless fangirl.

Preparations for the month are underway, however! Anyone else planning on participating this year?

2 comments:

  1. I am! I'm super excited, as always. :D Do you know what your NANO is going to be this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about 98% certain I'll be doing a fantasy story XD It's one I've had in mind since I was, like, fourteen, and Ashlie convinced me to do it even though it's not even close to anything I write these days. It's always good to step out of your comfort zone though, right?

    ReplyDelete